Please note that our items require a main power supply to run from, we do provide a 25m extension lead and can provide longer extensions and generators if needed but we do need to be made aware of this at time of booking.
Safety Instructions & Terms and Conditions of Hire
It is the responsibility of the customer (hirer) to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage both to the bouncy castle / inflatable but also in the interests of those using it.
Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
1. Where the bouncy castle / inflatable is suitable for children only there is an age limit of (11) years. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment.
2. No food or drinks to be consumed on the bouncy castle / inflatable.(to avoid choking & mess)
3. All shoes, badges, large items of jewellery including spectacles MUST be removed
4. No party-poppers, streamers or "silly string" to be used near or on the inflatable, as they can permanently stain the unit
5. No smoking near the inflatable
6. Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed
7. A responsible adult must supervise the bouncy castle / inflatable at all times
8. Please ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using it. If the children are colliding into each other then it is too crowded
9. Try to avoid large and small children from using the bouncy castle / inflatable at the same time
10. Please switch the blower off at the mains when not in use, this will reduce your electric bill!
11. Please do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron. It is there to help users get on and off
12. Please ensure that anyone with a history of back or neck problems are not allowed on the inflatable primarily for their own safety and wellbeing
13. Please do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation
14. In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the bouncy castle / inflatable be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling can be dried with a towel. A small picnic table placed over the blower, will help prevent rain-water being sucked into the blower, and then into the inflatable
15. The blower at the back may have a safety reset button. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, and then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, or there is a power cut, inform us IMMEDIATELY
16. Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times
17) Please leave the castle inflated for when we come to collect so we can quickly check it over
18) Please leave the castle in the same condition as we delivered it in, if you make a mess it would be much appreciated if you could please clean before we arrive
19) The equipment left is your responsibility and you will be liable for any damages or theft caused whilst in your care
20) If any incidents or accidents occur this must be reported to us IMMEDIATELY.
21) We supply a safety mat with the hire of the castle, we recommend you have matting all around the entrance (normally 4 in total depending on castle size), additional mats can be hired at a charge of £3 per mat, if you require these please ask the delivery driver.
22) If you are unsure about anything, please contact us.
BOUNCY CASTLE / INFLATABLE DISCLAIMER
Please note that all persons using this bouncy castle / inflatable do so at their own risk. The person/organization hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are primarily for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.